Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Manga Review: Bleach, Volume 66, by Tite Kubo

Rating (Out of 5): ~3
Publisher: Shonen Jump (VIZ Media)
Release Date: March 2016
Volumes: 74.
Spoilers?: No.

Goodreads Synopsis:

Sorry I Am Strong
Hitsugaya and Mayuri join the action as the war between the Soul Reapers and the Quincies continues. Meanwhile, Yhwach enters Reiokyu and faces off against the royal palace's defenders, Squad Zero!

Review:

I pretty much had no idea what was happening in this entire volume.
I haven't read or watched any of this series since the first 30 episodes, probably. So I'm extremely behind.
There's a ton of fighting. Fight after fight after fight. There's this weird sadistic-zombie girl who possibly gets shown up. Ichigo and his current group decide to go back out and fight some more, to do what they can and what they think is right. They're off to go save Ruka, because I guess she is still captured, after all this time. (Apparently Uryu is gone? Something happened with him? That makes me slightly curious?)
I just have very little interest in this series. I stopped watching it a long time ago, and at this point I just don't care to catch up with it.

A review copy was provided by the publisher, VIZ Media, for an honest review. Thank you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment