Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Update (Again!)

Update 2:

So moving ended up being a much bigger thing than expected, with quite a few complications. The house is great but also has some issues we’re working through, and I’m in a whole new state and there’s a lot of changes. So I’m taking another week off.

I’m sorry, but if anything, this year has shown me not to unnecessarily push myself. I think that’s something a lot of people had to realize, what with the pandemic and everything.

So I will be posting reviews again starting the 12th, when I am also starting at my new workplace, and hopefully things will be somewhat normal.


Original Update:

So, this year has been crazy. 

Among all the COVID stuff (me being an “essential worker”, so no real quarantine for me), then riots, and now fires happening about half an hour from where I live, I’ve also had some family stuff and work changes, and now I am currently driving from the west coast to the eastern side of the Midwest, because I bought a house and am in the process of moving there. 

It’s been a lot, and it’s been tiring, and sometimes I have to give myself a break. I hate doing it, but I’m already behind on reviews because of everything that’s been happening, and I currently don’t have time to do anything about that. I’m currently posting this from my phone, which I’ve never done, because I don’t have access to my computer at the moment.

Which means, no reviews this week. Very likely no reviews next week. I’ve been doing 3 reviews a week, and I’ll probably keep at that when I do post again, up until I get fully settled and get the time to write and read more. 

Thank you to everyone who reads my reviews on this little blog, I appreciate it. It actually turned 9 on Friday (the 18th), and it’s surreal that I’ve been doing it this long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment