Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox!: #1

This is a weekly meme host by The Story Siren.

I haven't done one of these before, mostly because I don't get a whole lot of books in the mail all that often. (I mostly have a whole bunch of books that have piled up over the years, and lately I only get new ones when I can finally get to a good bookstore, since the closest one is an hour away [and only because Borders closed. *sobs*].) Anyway! Here are the few newest ones I've gotten over the last week or two, I think.

------------------------

Bought:

Photobucket

 Borrowed:

Photobucket
  •  Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth (I'm reading this in book club, and I've heard it's really good, so I'm a bit excited to start it).
  • The Unseen 2 (Contains Blood Brothers and Sin and Salvation) by Richie Tankersley Cusick (I really enjoyed the first one, and am hoping this one is just as good, or hopefully better). 

No comments:

Post a Comment