Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Manga Review: Red Riding Hood and the Big Sad Wolf!, Volume 2, by Hachoujou Arata


Rating (Out of 5):
~2

Publisher: Seven Seas

Release Date: 2017

Volumes: 2.

Spoilers?: No.

Buy it here: Amazon. Barnes and Noble. Book Depository. Powells. RightStuf.

Volume: 1.

 

Goodreads Synopsis:

 

 “MY, WHAT BIG TEARS YOU HAVE!”

Love burns–especially when you’re a sensitive wolf who’s caught the eye of a sadistic pyromaniac! After incinerating Wolf’s home, Red Riding Hood has decided she’s going to marry him…but her parents have other plans. They want her to marry the lofty narcissist, Hawk, who sees Red as nothing but a pretty doll. Will it be wedding bells or wedding hell for Red Riding Hood and the Wolf? Find out in Volume 2 of this sadistic romantic comedy!

 

Review:

 

Everyone continues to torment Wolf in this final volume, whether because they want to or because he stumbles into situations in the woods. Red Riding Hood is still heavily chasing after him, including attempting to force him into a wedding.

I will say I'm glad that the ending didn't actually end in a sweet romance, though it also makes sense that it wouldn't given the comedy style. But still, I really didn't care for any of this. The humor might just not be my style, because I didn't really enjoy most of it. I also didn't particularly care for the characters, either.

I would say this was meh, but I was actually bothered by the torture of Wolf too much to even say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment