Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Teaser Tuesday[265]: I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn & Allison Raskin

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


-----------------------------------------------

I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn & Allison Raskin
Genre: YA Contemporary
Publisher: Wednesday Books (St. Martin's Press)
Release Date: September 2017

Goodreads Synopsis:


Dear Best Friend,
I can already tell that I will hate everyone but you.
Sincerely,
Ava Helmer
(that brunette who won’t leave you alone)

We're still in the same room, you weirdo.
Stop crying.
G

So begins a series of texts and emails sent between two best friends, Ava and Gen, as they head off to their first semesters of college on opposite sides of the country. From first loves to weird roommates, heartbreak, self-discovery, coming out and mental health, the two best friends will document every moment to each other. But as each changes and grows into her new life, will their friendship be able to survive the distance?

Excerpt:
I'm losing my mind. I can't tell up from down. I've started scratching a thin line into the foot of my bed every night to keep track of the time.” (Hardback, pg. 94)

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment