Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Manga Review: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Volume 28, by Karuho Shiina


Rating (Out of 5): ~4.5
Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)
Release Date: January 2018
Volumes: 30.
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 27. 29.

Goodreads Synopsis:

Sawako “Sadako” Kuronuma is the perfect heroine…for a horror movie.

With her jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor, Sawako “Sadako” Kuronuma always had trouble fitting in. But her whole life changes when she befriends the most popular boy in class, Shota Kazehaya. Can love trump her cursed life?

Review:

Christmas and New Years passes, and there are presents, and family visits, and a shrine get-together. There's some cajoling for Ayane about Pin, but mostly a lot of fun cuteness. This seems to be one of the big plot lines left, and I'm for it. It's a little unclear how Pin will react, whether he realizes anything. I like them, and I think it will be fun to see how it plays out.
Sawako visits Kazehaya, and then gets stormed in at his place. This causes some wariness for the parents, but mostly adorableness between the two. I love seeing them share kisses and get excited and embarrassed, and just overall way too sweet to handle. It's fun seeing them spend the night together, even if nothing happens between them. They're so innocent.
I guess this series is ending soon, and that makes me unbearably sad. I don't want it to ever end, and I just love every bit of it.


A review copy was provided by the publisher, VIZ Media, for an honest review. Thank you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment