Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday[4]: Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
-------
 
I’ve finally been getting some actual reading done; or, trying to, at least. I don’t really have much else to say, I don’t think.
         So, here’s this week’s Teaser (sorry, I’m only giving one bit this week):
         Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready
         Publisher: Simon & Schuster (Simon Pulse)
“He stared hard at the camera. ‘Aura, don’t pity me. I can’t take that. This summer wasn’t easy, but it’s over, and I’m fine.’ He stressed the last word so hard, it cracked. ‘Except for missing you, and that’s a pain I want to cure in only one way.’” (Hardback, pg. 176)

No comments:

Post a Comment