Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday[5]: Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
--------
 
I’ve been trying to get some actual reading done, still, but I have several books that I only have another week, maybe, to get through, and they’re all a little long and hard to finish. This one, included. I review the first book, um, last weekend, I believe. And I was supposed to finish this one over the weekend, but it looks like that didn’t happen, but I’m going to within the next couple of days. And then I will have to move onto the third book after only a small pause. I’m not exactly looking forward to it. (Because I kind of hate the main character.)
Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
        
“I asked my dad if he’d heard the same voice telling me to hold still, and he said it was instinct. If I listened to it, nine times out of ten I’d make the best move.
Instinct was speaking now. Get out. (Paperback, pg. 197)

“I used the railing to propel myself faster, keeping my shoes light on the stairs. I was halfway down the second flight when the stairwell door opened above me.” (Paperback, pg. 197)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment