Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wishlist Thursday[9]: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick



My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Genre: YA Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Penguin (Speak/Dial)

Publish Date: (Paperback) June 13th, 2013; (Hardback) June 14th, 2012




Goodreads Synopsis:



A gorgeous debut about family, friendship, first romance, and how to be true to one person you love without betraying another

“One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time.”

The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy, affectionate. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen-year-old Samantha Reed wishes she was one of them . . . until one summer evening, Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything. As the two fall fiercely in love, Jase's family makes Samantha one of their own. Then in an instant, the bottom drops out of her world and she is suddenly faced with an impossible decision. Which perfect family will save her? Or is it time she saved herself?

A dreamy summer read, full of characters who stay with you long after the story is over.



Why?:

I’ve had my eye on this book ever since it came out, and it’s getting a little ridiculous that I haven’t bought it yet. I’ve moved it up on my list, though, and now that it’s also out in paperback, it’s more likely to be in my hands soon. I’m very looking forward to getting to read it, too. It sounds very much like my type of book, and I’ve heard good things. It’s one of those books where I just know I’m going to love it, like Pushing the Limits was. I know it’s a pretty good size, and that it’ll probably go by really quickly, and I’m looking forward to reading it.


Anything you’re looking forward to reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment