Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[146]: Handa-kun by Satsuki Yoshino



Handa-kun 1 by Satsuki Yoshino

Publisher: Yen Press

Release Date: February 23, 2016

Volumes: 5+




Goodreads Synopsis:



Before his exile to an island and his exploits with Naru and friends in the pages of Barakamon, Sei Handa was a neurotic teen and aspiring calligrapher, who was convinced that his classmates despised him! His enigmatic nature, though, makes him a magnet to everyone around him, and every day is a comedy of errors. Prepare yourself for one of the funniest manga in years as it follows the misadventures of Handa-kun!



Why?:

The more I read of Barakamon, the more I’m enjoying it. So of course I’m looking forward to reading Handa-sensei’s high school story. It looks quite funny, and I can’t wait to see him as a teenager.
This was released a while ago in digital, but I’ve been waiting for the physical book. I’m excited for it.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment