Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[148]: Shuriken and Pleats by Matsuri Hino



Shuriken and Pleats 1 by Matsuri Hino

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: March 1, 2016

Volumes: 2.




Goodreads Synopsis:                           



When the master she has sworn to protect is killed, Mikage Kirio, a skilled ninja, travels to Japan to start a new, peaceful life for herself. But as soon as she arrives, she finds herself fighting to protect the life of Mahito Wakashimatsu, a man who is under attack by a band of ninja. From that time on, Mikage is drawn deeper into the machinations of his powerful family.



Why?:

Matsuri Hino is one my favorite mangakas; I love her artwork and her characters. While I did enjoy Vampire Knight, MeruPuri is still one of my favorite series and one I re-read often. I can’t wait to read this one. I don’t even care what it’s about, honestly. I will always pick up her series.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment