Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Manga Review: Attack on Titan, Volume 10, by Hajime Isayama



Rating (Out of 5): ~4
Publisher: Kodansha Comics
Release Date: December 2013
Volumes: 14+
Spoilers?: Yes for previous volumes.
Volume: 1. 9. 11.

Goodreads Synopsis:

FORTRESS OF BLOOD
With no combat gear and Wall Rose breached, the 104th scrambles to evacuate the villages in the Titans' path. On their way to the safety of Wall Sheena, they decide to spend the night in Utgart Castle. But their sanctuary becomes a slaughterhouse when they discover that, for some reason, these Titans attack at night!


Review:

I’m not even sure what to think of this series anymore. I’m still loving it, don’t get me wrong, but the whole titan things might be becoming a bit… much. It’s starting to seem like this series is turning into one where everyone can turn into this thing, but yet there are still a lot of people who haven’t changed, that we know of.
I’m still completely intrigued by the whole thing, though. I just don’t know what Isayama is going to throw at us next. Who’s next to change or die. And now I’m really wanting to know what the reason behind all of it is, particularly for Reiner and Bertolt. I want to find out what happened to Connie’s town (although I have my suspicions). I want to find out what Krista knows. And I’m intensely curious to find out about Erin’s father, although I think there might still be a while for that.
I am still obsessed with this series. It’s amazing and surprising and horrifying. I love it completely. And I have no idea where it’s going next, which I love, but is also starting to drive me a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment