Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[68]: Black Rose Alice, Volume 1, by Setona Mizushiro



Black Rose Alice 1 by Setona Mizushiro

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: August 5, 2014

Volumes: 6 (Hiatus)




Goodreads Synopsis:



The young tenor singer Dimitri miraculously escaped with his life after a severe accident. But soon after that, strange cases of group-suicides started to happen all around him… A vampire-romanesque tale of love and survival!



Why?:


I tend to pick up just about any series that Shojo Beat releases. And I tend to love them. This series I will definitely be picking up. It sounds very interesting. The art looks a little iffy, but I’m still being optimistic. I never got the chance to pick up Mizushiro’s other series up, After School Nightmare, but it looked good, too. I hope this one's good.

What are you looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment