Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[166]: Attack on Titan: Lost Girls (manga) 1 by Hajime Isayama



Cover Not Final?
Attack on Titan: Lost Girls (manga) 1 by Hajime Isayama

Publisher: Kodansha Comics

Release Date: July 12, 2016

Volumes: 2.



B&N  Synopsis:


WHAT NO ONE KNEW…
That day, Annie Leonhart woke up in the barracks. It was the morning of her day off. The feeling of freedom doesn’t last long, for tomorrow holds her biggest mission yet: During the 57th Expedition Outside the Walls, seize Eren Yaeger.

The manga based on the Attack on Titan spin-off novel, Lost Girls!



Why?:

Mikasa has always been one of my favorites in this series, so of course I’m excited to read the manga focusing on her, and the other girls. We haven’t gotten much of an idea on where Annie is from, and I’m interested to read more on that. This is definitely a spin-off I will be picking up.
There's also the novel, released on June 28 from Vertical, but I'm a little iffy on the novels. If i enjoy this enough and want more, I might pick it up, too, though.
(I think this is being released on July 12? It's possible it was pushed back to August 23, though. I'm getting mixed messages.)

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment