I haven't done one of these before, mostly because I don't get a whole lot of books in the mail all that often. (I mostly have a whole bunch of books that have piled up over the years, and lately I only get new ones when I can finally get to a good bookstore, since the closest one is an hour away [and only because Borders closed. *sobs*].) Anyway! Here are the few newest ones I've gotten over the last week or two, I think.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (which I just finished, and was pretty amazing. Review will be coming soon).
- Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John (which was also amazing. Review is here).
- The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2) by Kelley Armstrong (the first one was really good, and so I am super excited for, and am hoping to read soon).
- Angel Fire (Angel, #2) by L.A. Weatherly (I love the first one, and am super excited to read this one; should be doing that soon, but I'm not sure).
- Make Love & Peace by Takane Yonetani (this was alright. Review is here).
- Codename: Sailor V Volume 2 by Naoko Takeuchi (the first one was alright, and I am hoping to read this one soon).
- Pretty Guardian * Sailor Moon Volume 2 by Naoko Takeuchi (now that I have the second Sailor V, I can finally read that and then the first of this series; so, looking forward to that).
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon (I found this at my used bookstore, and it sounds really good, and I'm already a little into it. Hopefully I will read it soon).
- Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth (I'm reading this in book club, and I've heard it's really good, so I'm a bit excited to start it).
- The Unseen 2 (Contains Blood Brothers and Sin and Salvation) by Richie Tankersley Cusick (I really enjoyed the first one, and am hoping this one is just as good, or hopefully better).