Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday[15]: Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) by Kiersten White



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TeaserTuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-------


Right now, I am having a big sense of how-can-i-read-anything-else-right-now,-after-what-i-just-finished. And this is the second time I’ve felt this way in, um, two weeks. Which is really weird, because I haven’t felt like that in quite a while. It’s kind of nice, but at the same time, a bit frustrating. Because, after I finished those books, I really wanted more, more of those stories and characters, maybe more to know what happens next. But I also have a bunch of other books to read that I really want to read, so I don’t want to take a break. So, instead of doing that, I’m starting another book while still fangirling over the one I just finished. And, trust me, there’s a lot of fangirling happening.
Anyway, here’s what I’m currently reading (and am very excited for):
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) by Kiersten White
Publisher: HarperCollins/HarperTeen

Goodreads Synopsis:


Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

Excerpt:


“’Have you no loyalty?’
‘I do. I am loyal to myself and I am loyal to what Evelyn should become.’” (Hardback, pg. 246)


“’I’m not doing anything—anything—until one of you figures out how to fix Lend.” (Hardback, pg. 247)

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment