Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wishlist Thursday[3]: If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum



If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum
Genre: YA Supernatural Romance
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publish Date: May 7th, 2013

Goodreads Synopsis (maybe don't read if you haven't read the previous two books--'cause spoilers!):

I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

Why?:

This is the last book in the Revenants series, and I’ve already pre-ordered it, so I’m super excited to get it and see how the series ends. I haven’t, however, actually read the second book. I own it, and have moved it very close to the top of my to-read-right-now/very-soon pile, and I’m hoping to have read it or be reading it around the time it arrives, so we'll see how that goes. Also, I think I partly pushed off reading the second book so long (especially since I really enjoyed the first book) because I heard that there’s a really bad cliffhanger, and I didn’t want to have to wait a year to find out what happens, like most everyone else. So now I get to read the two books right next to each other (much like what I’m going to be doing with the first two books of Maureen Johnson’s Shades of London series). Either way, I’m pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment