Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wishlist Thursday[28]: Inu x Boku SS, Volume 1, by Cocoa Fujiwara



Inu X Boku SS Volume 1 by Cocoa Fujiwara

Publisher: Yen Press

Publish Date: October 29th, 2013




Goodreads Synopsis:



The elite and beautiful Ririchiyo Shirakiin has a bad habit--she can't help but lash out at people with her vicious tongue, all while hiding behind a mask of haughty cool. This attitude has a lot to do with people minding her business because of the Shirakiin family name, but it troubles Ririchiyo to no end. In search of independence and solitude, she moves to the Maison de Ayakashi, an apartment building full of wealthy tenants and with its own Secret Service. Ririchiyo is eager to be alone, but upon her arrival, she is greeted by Soushi, an SS agent arranged for her by her parents. Ririchiyo tries to turn Soushi away, but Soushi's dogged devotion to his new mistress will not be deterred. The threat against the residents of the Maison de Ayakashi are not to be taken lightly, after all. And despite his puppy-like demeanor, Soushi is not to be trifled with either...



Why?:

I watched the anime of this series just earlier this year, and it was really good. I wanted to read, but hadn’t planned on getting to, the manga, mainly because it’s still in progress. But then I found out that Yen Press was going to be releasing it over here, way later than it was announced (it was announced back in, I think, March or something, and I don’t know how I missed that, but I only found out a couple weeks ago). I was immediately excited. I’m not sure how the art in the manga looks, nor how different the anime and manga are, but I’m excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment