Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wishlist Thursday[29]: Sweet Rein, Volume 1, by Sakura Tsukuba



Sweet Rein Volume 1 by Sakura Tsukuba
Genre: Shojo
Publisher: VIZ Media (Shojo Beat)
Publish Date: November 5th, 2013
Volumes: 3

Goodreads Synopsis:

A magical romance from the creator of Land of the BlindfoldedSad at the thought of spending Christmas alone, Kurumi Sagara goes out for a walk. While she’s crossing the street, a boy bumps into her, and a rein suddenly appears that binds them together. The overjoyed boy tells her she’s his master and that she’s a Santa Claus. Kurumi dismisses him as a crazy person, but then he transforms into a reindeer?!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style) for teen audiences.

Why?:

Again, with the VIZ thing.
But aside from that, this just looks really cute. It’s a short series, and that’s nice, it’s Christmas-y, and a good time for that. The art looks nice, and familiar, and I wasn't sure why till I looked at the synopsis. I've never read anything of hers, but I have seen some of her other series and wanted to read them.
Overall, this should be cute. I’m excited for it. (I’m always excited, though, aren’t I?) 

Happy Halloween! (And welcome to the horrors of Christmas come early?)

No comments:

Post a Comment