Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Manga Review: Millennium Snow, Volume 4, by Bisco Hatori



Rating (Out of 5): ~4
Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)
Release Date: December 2, 2014
Volumes: 4
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1+2. 3.

Goodreads Synopsis:

Seventeen-year-old Chiyuki Matsuoka was born with heart problems, and her doctors say she won't live to see the next snow. Toya is an 18-year-old vampire who hates blood and refuses to make the traditional partnership with a human, whose life-giving blood would keep them both alive for a thousand years.

Review:

I don’t really have much to say about this volume, honestly.
I’m so glad that Hatori went back and finished it. I think she did a really good job, even with the changes from the long hiatus.
The artwork is so pretty, I love it. The humor is also very good, and I will be wanting more of her stuff always.
Things get a little deep with Toya’s past, and then complicated as Toya disappears for a bit. But I’m really happy with how it ends. I wanted Toya and Chiyuki to get together, of course, and I like when it happens and how it happens. And then the ending for them I think was nice and fitting.
Overall I’m really happy with how the series ended, and I’m really glad that it was finally completed. And I want more Hatori, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment