Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Manga Review: Missions of Love, Volume 10, by Ema Toyama



Rating (Out of 5): ~4
Publisher: Kodansha Comics
Release Date: January 20, 2015
Volumes: 17+
Spoilers?: A little.
Volume: 1. 9. 11.

Goodreads Synopsis:

In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.

Review:

Oh god… this series… I’m in love with it, with everything about it. Completely love it, and just want to fangirl all day.
There’s a new development here between Yukina, Shigure, and Akira here. Now they’ve all confessed, and they’re making Yukina choose. This makes her realize she can only have one, and that’s hard on her. It’s obvious who she’s going to pick, but the fall out with Akira will be bad. She goes on a date with both of them, and it doesn’t go quite so well with Shigure, but then Akira also makes a misstep, in a very different way.
But finally Mami is starting to realize her feelings, and she doesn’t know what to do with them. And honestly, my OTP of this series is Mami and Akira. I love them both so much. Akira, mostly, steals all the scenes for me, and Mami with him is just so cute. I just want them, all the time. They should have their own series, honestly.
But then there’s the cliffhanger, and I’m so excited! I feel bad for Mami, but I know this is going to be good for her and all involved, and I can’t wait.
Ugh, I can’t wait for the next volume! This is pure shojo, drama goodness and I love every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment