Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Manga Review: Dengeki Daisy, Volume 15, by Kyousuke Motomi



Rating (Out of 5): ~4
Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)
Release Date: November 4, 2014
Volumes: 16
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 14. 16.

Goodreads Synopsis:

Teru gets kidnapped, and Kurosaki rushes to find out where she’s being held. The search takes him to an uninhabited island where Akira is determined to find “M’s Last Testament.” With the entire island rigged to blow up, will Kurosaki save both Teru and Akira in time?


Review:

This series is almost over! I’m so excited!
This volume was pretty serious. Some bad stuff happens to Teru, and then there’s some confronting with Akira. Kurosaki is understandably worried. I liked what happened with Akira, because Teru needed to talk with him, slap him a little. I like that Teru can take care of herself, for the most part, but that Kurosaki is always there for her as well.
The ending has me a little worried, though I doubt a bad ending is in the works for this series. I look forward to finally seeing how this big plot concludes itself. I want to see what happens with Akira. I want to see Teru and Kurosaki happy.
I can’t wait for the final volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment