Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Manga Review: Let's Dance a Waltz, Volume 2, by Natsumi Ando



Rating (Out of 5): ~3
Publisher: Kodansha Comics
Release Date: June 2015
Volumes: 3
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 3.
Add on Goodreads 

RightStuf Synopsis:


It's time for the competition to begin! Yusei and Hime have a special routine prepared, designed to bring Tango back to the world of Dancesport. Can the two of them reignite the passion Tango once had for ballroom dance, or will Hime fail to stroke the flames of Tango's competitive fire?


Review:

I was a little unsure of the last volume, and I still agree with the people who are against the way Hime changed to tiny bodied. But I’m reading it, and it’s not so bad, for what it’s doing.
I like Hime. A lot. She’s honest with herself, and pretty honest with other people, as well. She’s optimistic, very bright and happy. She likes Tango, and she’s pretty open about that. I think it’s cute, and appreciate that.
Tango is also doing better, being honest about what he likes, with himself and his classmates. I like Yusei, he seems like a good guy, and good friend for Tango. Sumire, I’m intrigued by, but I can tell there’s more going on with her. Drama is coming.
The dancing is still great. I love the clothes and the way Hime lights up when she’s dancing. I’m just a fan in general of dancing, though.
I believe there’s only like one more book left, so I’m looking forward to seeing how this series ends. I’m not loving it, but I don’t mind it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment