Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[154]: The Gods Lie by Kaori Ozaki



The Gods Lie by Kaori Ozaki

Publisher: Vertical Comics

Release Date: April 19, 2016

Volumes: 1.


Add on Goodreads

RightStuf Synopsis:


Natsuru Nanao, a 6th grader who lives alone with his mother, strikes up an unlikely friendship with the reserved and driven Rio Suzumura. Natsuru plays hookey from soccer camp that summer, and instead of telling the truth to his mother, he spends all his time with Rio and her kid brother at their rickety house, where a dark secret threatens to upend their fragile happiness.
The Gods Lie features story and art by Kaori Ozaki.



Why?:

This sounds like a very interesting read to me. The characters are a bit younger than I usually read, but the plot is definitely something I would pick up. Plus, it’s by the author of Immortal Rain! I collected that series when it was released by Tokyopop and am still a big fan of it, so that alone makes me want to pick this up. I’m excited for it.

Special Mention:
The Irregular at Magic High School Volume 1 by Tsutomu Satou and Kana Ishida out on April 19, 2016—I’m intrigued by this series. I’ve thought about watching the anime several times, and it looks like an interesting series. It’s pretty. I might pick it up if I get the chance.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment