Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[171]: Invader Zim, Volume 2



Invader Zim Volume 2 by Jhonen Vasquez?, Eric Trueheart, K.C. Green, + Others

Publisher: Oni Press

Release Date: August 9, 2016




Goodreads Synopsis:



Volume 2 of the hit comic series (based on the hit Nickelodeon TV show) INVADER ZIM starts off with a BANG! I mean a BANK! As ZIM takes on the immense task of getting a business loan. From there, things get steadily worse. Then better, then worse yet again. In this collection, ZIM will face foes like those never seen before! (And also Dib. But everyone's seen Dib before.)



Why?:

I didn’t even know when the first volume was being released until it was, and I haven’t gotten around to picking it up yet. It’s high on my list, though, because I love Vasquez’s comics, and Invader Zim was a great show. I love that these are being released, and I think it’s cool that there are so many cover variations, though the collector in me gets very frustrated by that.

Special Mention:

Ten Count 1 by Rihito Takarai from SuBLime out on August 9: I’m very intrigued by this series, though I really have no idea what it’s about. The artwork looks nice, and I’ve heard nothing about it, and yet it just keeps showing up online. I’m interested.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment