Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Manga Review: Voice Over! Seiyu Academy, Volume 11, by Maki Minami



Rating (Out of 5): ~4.5
Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)
Release Date: June 2, 2015
Volumes: 12.
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 10. 12.

Goodreads Synopsis:


Hime finally got the hang of her character on Cruel Octalia, and the fans really took notice! But now people are complaining that they’ve never seen Shiro. Hime feels ready for her alter ego to go public, but is she ready for the big reveal her producer has planned…live on stage with AQUA?!


Review:

God, this series just kills me. Right in the heart. Every time.
Senri and Hime are changing. Senri is learning how to make friends, how to be around people, even if he’s still not too sure who he is. Hime is getting better at her acting, her voice, in person. She’s getting better, taking all the critique, and finally getting popular. Which is when her manager decides to throw a curveball at her.
But she’s also realizing what her real feelings regarding Senri are. And oh it just crushes me. It’s also amazing seeing her and Senri get closer while she’s actually Hime. It’s just so sweet! It just warms me up inside.
I have no idea how on earth this series is going to get wrapped up in one more volume. That’s way too fast and I’m not ready for it to be over. But I’m also super excited. The cliffhanger at the end of this volume is sure to bring in some terrible things, but I’m so, so looking forward to it. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment