Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday[2]: Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White

 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-----------
 
I've been a little slow lately when it comes to reading. Err, young adult books, anyway. I started this one a while ago, though, and am a bit bothered that I haven't finished it yet. Especially since I really enjoyed the first one, and am a huge fan of the author. But anyway!

“I could feel Jack's eyes on me and deliberately avoided looking at him. I was going to sell this lie. The only one who could contradict me was the vampire. Maybe I should have drained him... But, no. Raquel would take my word over his.” (Hardcover, pg. 176)

“Sighing, I slid down the wall to sit on the ground and winced as pain stabbed through my lower back, radiating outward from my tailbone. A few painful shifts and I was comfortable, in a not-going-to-die-right-now-but-maybe-later sort of way.” (Hardcover, pg. 176)
 Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment