Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday!(1): Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3), by Megan McCafferty

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 --------------------------
    So I've decided to give Teaser Tuesday a shot, go ahead and tell me what you think below (in the doobly-do) if you'd like. :)
    I'm kind of in-between books at the moment, mostly because I found an arc of a book, but it's not out for several months, and so I kind of want to wait, but I also really want to read it right this second. And even though this is a bit of an older book, I think I'm going to focus on this one for the moment. Anyway, here it is:  
    Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3) by Megan McCafferty:  
    Tonight was our last night together before I take the two-and-a-half-hour trip to New York for my internship at True. Marcus and I thought about getting out and doing something that would inspire highly intellectual banter, but instead we stayed in and did some bang-a-langin'.” (Paperback, pg. 42)  
    He rubbed his temples. 'Stop pretending this has nothing to do with me.'
    Total body clench. 'What do you mean?'” (Paperback, pg. 42)

No comments:

Post a Comment