Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday[11]: The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! All you have to do to participate is:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TeaserTuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

--------

Not a lot has been going on this week. Actually got a bit of reading done, though, which is nice. I do plan on posting something every day this week, as a welcome-back-to-school thing (as I mentioned in the Updates. in the right side panel). I start school next week, my blogiversary (blog anniversary?) is coming up. Some, maybe, exciting stuff. Some, maybe, not. Ah, well, whatever.
At the moment, I am kind of juggling books. But here’s what I’m sure I’m reading at the moment:
Publisher: Penguin (Speak)

“’There isn’t going to be a tutoring session.’
‘Winslow seems to think otherwise.’
‘Wouldn’t be the first thing she’s wrong about,’ I muttered.” (Paperback, pg. 164)

“’I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s weird, and it shouldn’t be. I’m a decent guy.’
‘Of course you are.’ I sighed. And caved.” (Paperback, pg. 165)

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment