Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wishlist Thursday[33]: Awkward Silence, Volume 4, by Hinako Takanaga



First of all: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you're having fun! (To whom that does not apply, I still hope you had a good day!)
Now, the book:

Awkward Silence Volume 4 by Hinako Takanaga

Publisher: SuBLime (VIZ Media)

Publish Date: December 10th, 2013




Goodreads Synopsis:

Too shy for love.

Satoru Tono is too shy to speak to classmate Keigo Tamiya. Instead he fills his sketchbook with drawings of the boy he likes. But perhaps Keigo has noticed him too...?

Yuji Sagara and Takahito Kagami have been on one date together, but Yuji isn't prepared to start a relationship with a guy who lives in a completely different world than he does. Takahito is being groomed to take his father's elite place in politics, and now it's rumored he'll even go to university abroad!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style) for mature audiences.

Why?:

I don’t usually do manga for this unless it’s the first volume in a series, but I thought why not with this one, both because I seem to be having a hard time finding a new release for December (unless it’s for the 31st), and because I’m so very excited for this volume.
The review for the previous volume should be up soon, but it seems like it has been a really long time since volume 3 came out. And I’m really excited to read this volume, because this is such a good series, but I’m also sure that it’s going to be a long while till the next volume comes out. Last I checked, only 4 volumes were out in Japan as well, and it’s ongoing, so sadly it will be a while. Still, I’m excited for it to get here.


So, what book(s) are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment