Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Manga Review: Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Volume 20, by Karuho Shiina



Rating (Out of 5): ~5
Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)
Release Date: December 2, 2014
Volumes: 23+
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 19. 21.
Add it on Goodreads

Review:

Every time I even think about this series, all I want to do is fangirl everywhere, grin and gush. I just love everything about this series, honestly. No complaints, ever. I could re-read it forever, and will always want more. It’s just that good to me.
They’re all growing up! Sawako has decided what she wants to do after school, and it’s perfect for her. Ayane is told to actually push herself, to do more. Chizu is still a bit unsure, with everything.
Then there’s Valentine’s Day, and everyone gives chocolate. Chizu is just weird and hesitant and freaking out. Ayane is better, but I’m starting to wonder about her feelings for Kento, as well as her relationship with Pin. I’m just not sure where she’s at anymore.
And then there’s Sawako and Kazehaya and I’m just in love with them. They’re perfect and adorable, actually talking to each other, getting more comfortable, getting closer and more mature. Everything about them is perfect, and while I enjoy seeing the other characters, they’re my favorite, no competition. They just make me happy, and I go back and re-read their scenes every time. Just swoon.
I want more, more, more. I can’t wait for the next volume. And I seriously wish that VIZ would pick up another of Shiina’s series.

No comments:

Post a Comment