Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wishlist Thursday[119]: The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door, #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick



The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door, #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Genre: YA Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Dial Books

Release Date: August 18, 2015




Goodreads Synopsis:



A surprising, utterly romantic companion to My Life Next Door—great for fans of Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han 

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle.

Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this novel is for readers of The Spectacular Now, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Paper Towns.



Why?:


I have been excited for this book as soon as it was announced, and I wanted it even before then. I loved all of the characters from the first book, it’s one of my absolute favorites, and I definitely wanted these two to get their own stories. I already plan on getting any book that Fitzpatrick releases at this point, but I am so excited for this one. I can’t wait to see them all again, to be back in their world. I can’t even believe it’s almost here already. I’m planning to start it as soon as it arrives.
Oh god I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment