Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[169]: Liselotte and Witch’s Forest by Natsuki Takaya



Liselotte and Witch’s Forest 1 by Natsuki Takaya

Publisher: Yen Press

Release Date: July 26, 2016

Volumes: 5 (Hiatus)




Goodreads Synopsis:



Despite being completely hopeless at endeavors like farming and cooking, Liselotte, a young lady of noble birth and guardian to twins Alto and Anna, picks up and moves to a remote land. At the easternmost reaches of her new home lies a forest where it's said witches roam. When Lise one day finds herself at the receiving end of an attack by one such witch, she's saved by the sudden appearance of a young man named Engetsu. Though they're strangers, Engetsu is remarkably similar to someone she already knows...?



Why?:

This is one of the newer series being released by the author of Fruits Basket, so of course I’m jumping on. It’s pricier than some others, but I’m still hoping to love it. I’m excited to see some of her new and old works being brought to print after so long, and in such nice editions, too.

Special Mention:
Sweetness and Lightning by Gido Amagakure out on July 26—This series is already being released on Crunchyroll, and I’ve read a few chapters there. While I didn’t love it immediately on there, I’m still hoping I’ll start liking it more, and I’m glad they’re releasing it in print. I hope they do that for more series on there.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment