Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wishlist Thursday[170]: Yona of the Dawn by Mizuho Kusanagi



Yona of the Dawn 1 by Mizuho Kusanagi

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: August 2, 2016

Volumes: 21+




Goodreads Synopsis:



Princess Yona lives an ideal life as the only princess of her kingdom. Doted on by her father, the king, and protected by her faithful guard Hak, she cherishes the time spent with the man she loves, Soo-won. But everything changes on her 16th birthday when she witnesses her father's murder!



Why?:

I’m not usually a fan of historical stories, but I read her other series from Tokyopop, and I really enjoyed them. I was excited to hear more of her stuff being published, and I’m really looking forward to read this one, especially since it’s a newer release.

Special Mention:
Maid-Sama! 9 & 10 by Hiro Fujiwara from Shojo Beat (VIZ Media) out on August 2, 2016—It’s finally caught up with where Tokyopop ended! Which means that there’s all new stuff from here on out, and I am excited. I can’t wait to read the rest of the series, finally.

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment