Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Manga Review: Limit, Volume 5, by Keiko Suenobu



Rating (Out of 5): ~4
Publisher: Vertical
Release Date: May, 2013
Volumes: 6
Spoilers?: No.
Volume: 1. 4. 6.

Goodreads Synopsis:

As a search-and-rescue party is now deep into the hunt for survivors, another young life has fallen seemingly from the hands of another. Tensions are high, but Mizuki feels she may have found brief solace in old acquaintance Haruaki. But her trust may soon be betrayed once again, when he reveals who may be behind murders since the bus crash, potentially driving the pair further into darkness.

Review:

Oh my god, this is just so good! I’m loving every bit of it. The next book is the last and I’m so excited, but I also can’t believe that it went by so fast (as I read most of them in one night).
It’s so violent and dark. We’re seeing so much more of these people, such darker sides, than I thought we would. It’s so intense! I love it!
I can’t believe Hinata. It’s horrible and I’m so upset, and I’m dreading what’ll happen to him in the next volume. All of these characters are just making bad, hurried, terrified decision after decision, and it’s horrible. It makes me frustrated and sad, and I kind of want to cry for them.
I suppose I don’t have a lot to say, because I don’t want to spoil everything, since talking about pretty much any of it will spoil everything.
The next volume is going to be so good, and possibly really horrible, and I’m dreading it and so excited at the same time. I’m sad for it, because I know bad things are coming. But at the same time, hopefully something good will come of it?
I don’t know. I’m mostly excited, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment