Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[77]: Vampire Knight Limited Edition, Volume 19, by Matsuri Hino



Vampire Knight Limited Edition, Volume 19 by Matsuri Hino

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: October 14, 2014

Volumes: 19



Volume: 1. 18.



Goodreads Synopsis:


The final volume of Vampire Knight in a limited edition featuring an exclusive alternate cover and mini art book.



Why?:

I am super excited for this. It’s the final volume in Vampire Knight, and even though I have no idea how it’s going to wrap up everything, I hope it’s good. But the limited edition comes in a very pretty package, but most of all, it comes with an exclusive artbook. (I also love the cover on the regular edition, but oh well.) I love Hino’s art style, so I am really excited to see that, and it is going to be so pretty on my shelf.

Are you excited for this, too? What are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment