Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[81]: Kiss of the Rose Princess by Aya Shouoto & The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



Kiss of the Rose Princess Volume 1 by Aya Shouoto

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: November 4, 2014

Volumes: 9




Goodreads Synopsis:



Anise Yamamoto has been told that if she ever removes the rose choker given to her by her father, a terrible punishment will befall her. Unfortunately she loses that choker when a bat-like being falls from the sky and hits her. Anise is granted four cards representing four knights whom she can summon with a kiss. But now that she has these gorgeous men at her beck and call, what exactly is her quest?!



Why?:

This series sounds like it’s just for me. It sounds cute and funny, and what I’ve seen of the art looks very pretty. This seems like a very cute reverse-harem series, and I hope it’s as good as I feel like it will be, because I’m getting a very good intuition feel from it. I can’t wait to get my hands on this book.

&


The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin

Genre: YA Paranormal Thriller/Horror Romance

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Release Date: November 4, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:



Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.



Why?:

I am so excited for this book. I have been loving this series so far, and even been impressed by some of it, and I cannot wait to see how this series ends. And after the release date being moved back, I’m even more eager. And given that I’m in the mood for something spooky, this cannot come soon enough. (Although, to be fair, I hadn’t even realized that this was coming out so soon!)

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment