Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday[129]: The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-----------------------------------------


The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin

Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Release Date: November 4, 2014





Goodreads Synopsis:


Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.



Excerpt:

“I woke up while it was still dark. I dressed in Noah’s clothes—his T-shirt, which hung loose over my narrow shoulders, and his jeans, which I had to roll up before I could walk. I didn’t care how I looked; wearing his clothes made me feel closer to him, and I needed that for what I would have to do today.” (Hardback, pg. 152)

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment