Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Teaser Tuesday[173]: Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1) by Rebecca Maizel


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


-----------------------------------



Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1) by Rebecca Maizel

Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Publisher: St. Martin’s Press

Release Date: 2010




Goodreads Synopsis:



“Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you... no one.”

Those were some of Rhode’s last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.

It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.

Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.

I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn’t Rhode.

But Justin was... daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.

I never expected to be sixteen again... then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...



Excerpt:

“ ‘Staying in tonight?’ Tracy asked, looping her arm through Justin’s. I looked into Tracy’s eyes as a vampire would. A stare that pierced deep into the pupils. Though I saw no depth to her soul.” (Paperback, pg. 138)

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment