Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wishlist Thursday[130]: Livingstone by Jinsei Kataoka and Tomohiro Maekawa



Livingstone 1 by Jinsei Kataoka and Tomohiro Maekawa

Publisher: Kodansha Comics

Release Date: November 3, 2015

Volumes: 4.


                            

Goodreads Synopsis:



At the beginning of the 20th century American Doctor, Duncan MacDonald, engaged in a series of unethical experiments. Those experiments concluded that should one suffer a death not ordained by fate the human body lightened by an average of 30 grams, the weight of a man's soul stone.

Today, two men, Sakarai and Amano, are in the hunt to find people who are about to die before their time and either prevent their unnatural death or recover these stones, "Livingstones."



Why?:

This would not usually be up my alley for books. I don’t tend to read much shonen or seinen, especially the violent ones. But I guess I can’t say that anymore, since the reason I’m picking this up is because of Deadman Wonderland. Having one of those authors on this new series made it an automatic buy for me. I’m not too sure what I’m getting myself into at this point, but I’m intrigued. I hope I like it.

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment