Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wishlist Thursday[127]: Tokyo ESP by Hajime Segawa



Tokyo ESP 1 by Hajime Segawa

Publisher: Vertical Comics

Release Date: October 6, 2015

Volumes: 13+





Goodreads Synopsis:



Urushiba Rinka was a fairly normal high school girl, though she was a bit poor and her only family was her father. Then one day, she saw a penguin and some glowing fish swimming through the sky. Rinka might have thought it was a hallucination if there hadn't been another witness with her, a boy from her school with a strangely scratched-up face.

Contact with a fish caused her to pass out, and when she awoke, she had developed the power to move through inanimate objects... such as the floor of her apartment! Later, a call from her father showed her that she was not the only one the flying fish bestowed with hard-to-control superpowers! What exactly is going on here? And does Rinka's classmate know more about this situation than he's letting on?



Why?:

This just caught my interest mostly. The artwork looks really pretty, and the synopsis sounds interesting. I generally like books featuring psychic elements like this, and I’m intrigued by the whole idea. Plus, I found it for a good price, and I’m looking forward to trying this first volume.

Special Mention:
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
As I still haven’t read Fangirl yet, I don’t think I’m excited enough for this as I will be when I read that one. But still, I’m intrigued, and I know a lot of people are excited for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment