Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[47]: My Little Monster, Volume 1, by Robico



My Little Monster 1 by Robico

Publisher: Kodansha Comics

Release Date: March 11th, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:



Mizutani is a self-absorbed overachiever, concerned only with maintaining the highest grades in school. Haru is an impulsive short tempered brute, who scares everyone with his explosive bursts of violence. Haru gets suspended on the first day of school when he encounters some bullies harassing a student and dispatches the bullies with great bloody violence. Mizutani is tasked with delivering school materials to Haru who interprets this as an act of friendship and latches on to Mizutani, much to her dismay. And so begins a strange and potentially combustible relationship!



Why?:

I think I’ve watched the first episode of the anime for this series twice now (one of those times after the license was announced), but haven’t gotten around to watching more. I’ve enjoyed it, though. I was excited when Kodansha announced it, because it sounds exactly like something I would like, plus I’ve heard good things about it. I’m looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment