Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[82]: Ani-Imo by Haruko Kurumatani

Ani-Imo Volume 1 by Haruko Kurumatani

Publisher: Yen Press

Release Date: November 18, 2014

Volumes: 6+




Goodreads Synopsis:



See?In this body, I can do whatever I like to "my sister."
Youta has always had a soft spot for his twin sister, Hikaru. Soft spoken and docile, she's everything a doting big brother could hope for! But when a freak accident results in the siblings swapping bodies, Youta discovers that his "innocent" little sister is anything but!
Now trapped in Hikaru's body, Youta becomes the object of his "little sister's" advances--advances she now has the testosterone fueled power to back up! Will Youta ever get his body back in this uproarious forbidden love comedy?



Why?:

I’m intrigued by this series. It sounds odd, particularly the taking over his sisters body, but possibly good. Yen Press has been picking up quite a few interesting titles recently, and I’ve been wanting to expand my collection of theirs. The artwork looks iffy, but it’s mostly the story that I’m wondering about. It could go either way, really, and I'm interested to find out.

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment