Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[83]: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg/Zoella



Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

Genre: YA Contemporary Romance; Youtuber

Publisher: Penguin

Release Date: November 25, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:



GIRL ONLINE is the stunning debut romance novel by YouTube phenomenon Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella.

I had no idea GirlOnline would take off the way it has - I can't believe I now have 5432 followers, thanks so much! - and the thought of opening up to you all about this is terrifying, but here goes...

Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.



Why?:

I’m both intrigued and wary of this book. It actually sounds pretty, and I like Zoella. I don’t actually watch that many of her videos, but I like what I’ve seen of her. But given the sudden bang of Youtuber books, I’m wary and unsure what to expect. I will probably pick this up at some point, though, because this sounds good, and I want to give it a try; I want it to be good.

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment