Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[85]: Yukarism by Chika Shiomi




Yukarism Volume 1 by Chika Shiomi

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: December 2, 2014

Volumes: 4




Goodreads Synopsis:



Yukari Kobayakawa, an accomplished author at the age of 17, writes with amazingly accurate details about historical Japan. It turns out he has the ability to travel back in time...to his past life as a renowned courtesan in the Edo period! As he goes back and forth between the past and present, he unravels the karmic relationship he has with his beautiful classmate Mahoro Tachibana... 



Why?:

As always, I generally tend to pick up all Shojo Beat titles. I’ve only missed very few of their series. And this series is by the author of Yurara, which I liked, and Rasetsu, which I loved. It’s mainly Rasetsu that makes me want to pick this up so bad, because that was such a good series. I’m not usually a big historical fan, but it sounds fun, and I’m still excited to get this series.

What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment