Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[84]: Vampire Knight: Fleeting Dreams by Matsuri Hino and Ayuna Fujisaki




Vampire Knight: Fleeting Dreams by Matsuri Hino and Ayuna Fujisaki

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: December 2, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:


A collection of short stories based on Vampire Knight

Deranged Love
A dying Rido reflects on his obsessive love for Juri.

Gifts for Yuki
Kaname wants to reward Yuki for doing well on her studies with tutor Aido.

Hidden Love
This is the story of Sara’s first love.

Queen of the Abyss
After Zero parts ways with Yuki and returns to being a vampire hunter, he encounters a vampire named Shien.




Why?:

I am really excited to read this, and so intrigued. I really enjoyed the series of this series, and given how many side characters there were, getting to read more stories, including about them, sounds great. I’m also really interested because it’s one of VIZ’s very few novels, and their most recent. I hope it’s really good, and I hope it gets some good attention. I would love to see more of these.
The extra chapter set after the end of the manga, Vampire Knight: Life, is being released digitally on the same day as this. I will definitely be getting that, even though I don't usually read manga online, but I can't seem to find any links to it.
What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment