Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[62]: Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater




Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Publisher: Scholastic Press

Release Date: July 1, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:



 A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?



Why?:

I am extremely excited for this book. I was excited when it was first announced, and those feelings have not lessened a bit. Aside from that fact that I love Stiefvater and pretty much everything she has written so far (and I’m almost obsessed with her Raven Cycle series), I loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. Shiver was my first Stiefvater book, and I loved it till the end. Cole and Isabel were definitely favorite characters of mine, and I am really excited for some closure, and to see them actually get their happy ending (assuming they do). The cover is not my favorite, although not bad. I’ve already pre-ordered it, too, and cannot wait for it to be in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment