Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wishlist Thursday[59]: Millennium Snow, Volume 3, by Bisco Hatori



Millennium Snow Volume 3 by Bisco Hatori

Publisher: Shojo Beat (VIZ Media)

Release Date: June 3rd, 2014




Goodreads Synopsis:



Seventeen-year-old Chiyuki Matsuoka was born with heart problems, and her doctors say she won't live to see the next snow. Toya is an 18-year-old vampire who hates blood and refuses to make the traditional partnership with a human, whose life-giving blood would keep them both alive for a thousand years.



Why?:

I have been super excited for this book ever since I saw it was being released over here. I’m a huge fan of Hatori, as Ouran High School Host Club is one of my absolute favorite series. I’d already read the first two books in this series, back around the time it was released (in, like, 2007?), and didn’t even know she had finished it after completing Ouran.
I’m really excited to see the changes, in art and storytelling and humor, see what the hiatus changes in story and character. The cover on its own shows a change. I really hope that in the author comments Hatori talks about the hiatus and her writing Ouran, because I want to see how that all happened.
Overall, I’m just really, really excited to get this book in my hands.

What are you looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment